toyota forums   toyota forums

Go Back   Toyota Forum > Toyota Forums (Toyota Cars) > Toyota Supra Forum

Notices

Toyota Forum: Is a Toyota supra a good car ?

Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM

Default Is a Toyota supra a good car ?

I was wondering if the Toyota supra is a good cheap car to run and it also has to be good for winter if u have other info in it like how much gas is and more thanks

Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM

Well, while the Supra is probably the only EXCITING car Toyota ever built, it would not be my top pick for a "cheap car to run." There are much more practical alternatives, if you are thinking inexpensive and reliable.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:30 AM

Depends what kind of shape it is in. It is a great car to drive but like said it may not be the cheapest.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denys View Post
Well, while the Supra is probably the only EXCITING car Toyota ever built, it would not be my top pick for a "cheap car to run." There are much more practical alternatives, if you are thinking inexpensive and reliable.
Dude, have u ever heard of an AE86, Te71, or any old school RWD Toyota's from the 80's? I mean you got Toyota Starlets, the mR2's, Toyota Cressidas; which is basically a Toyota Supra with four doors.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:37 AM

The only supras that are cheap are the mk2's and mk3's. Anywhere from $1500-$5000 if you want it already running and available to burn up the rubber on the back; which has the same suspension all the famous sport cars have. I mean come on, the only thing ppl bitch about for these cars is the weight and that's only because it takes skill to drive a car with weight and most ppl just keep spinning out or wrecking b/c they can't handle a REAL car. Real car meaning: With a FR layout turbo and nothing but a 5-speed tranny and no computer assistance but NO only "weight" matters b/c I don't know how to drive a car by myself, it should do everything for me.

Last edited by xnotsurex; 04-13-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:47 AM

Yeah its really a very lovely car.I used it about one year and its working in this time is excellent.Its specifications are very awesome and its look is very dashing.It gives me a comfortable drive.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:20 AM

Nice to know the reviews about Toyota Supra.Actually everyone has its own choice but according to my point of view,its a good car and easy to drive and for the daily drive its perfect.I just love its design.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:49 AM

I think Toyota supra not only has a cheap price, but the car is still quality with the various features offered. I've had this car before and it was not bad.

Last edited by dodin04; 11-02-2016 at 07:53 AM.