toyota forums   toyota forums

Go Back   Toyota Forum > Toyota Forums (Toyota SUVs) > Toyota 4Runner Forum

Toyota Forum: New to me 4runner

Old 04-01-2015, 05:50 AM

Default New to me 4runner

SO I have this 4runner since late last year and I love her everyday. She's a 2004 SR5 with close to 150k miles on the clock. Very well maintained by only one previous owner and I wanted to give her more miles. Pretty much of stock so I'm looking for ideas on modes. I'll be reading around but you have immediate suggestions, please share. Thanks in advance

Old 04-28-2015, 01:27 AM

Sounds like you got a good rig, not a bad deal. You can check this out for idea on mods and upgrades. I personally don't own a 4runner but i quite like nerf bars, i'd even invest on good interiors. Enjoy your rig!
Old 05-08-2015, 01:57 AM

Hi! Im also a new owner of a 4runner. mine is the 2004 ed. I got it from a car dealer
Old 07-29-2015, 08:56 AM

Its been couple months since I registered here. Had to sold my beloved 2004 SR5 and now back to 4runner game. I recently acquired 2000 Toyota 4Runner 4dr 3.4L Auto with 192k miles on the clock, she never failed to impress. Now making sure she will stay longer, gonna reading and stay more here.