toyota forums   toyota forums

Go Back   Toyota Forum > Toyota Forums (Toyota Cars) > Toyota Corolla Forum

Notices

Toyota Forum: 2013/14 Corolla air vent shut off?

Old 05-10-2015, 03:05 PM

Default 2013/14 Corolla air vent shut off?

Hi All,

First post here. I'm a Matrix owner myself, but this question is about my friend's Corolla sedan. It's either a 13 or 14. We're going on a road trip soon and she needs to have the A/C blowing full blast all the time so she can use her heated seat to help mitigate muscle pain. I can't stand having the air blowing straight on me because of my own muscle issues. I seem to be unable to direct the vents away from myself the way I used to in her Yaris. On my Matrix, I can close any of the vents I want, but we're taking her car because I don't have seat warmers.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to turn off individual vents, or barring that, does anyone have any suggestions on a way to Macgyver the vents to redirect or block the air, or at least lessen the intensity?

I will end up wearing long sleeves, for sure, but it also blows at my face and I can't seem to get it away from that direction.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Tags
air vent adjustment