toyota forums   toyota forums

Go Back   Toyota Forum > General Discussion > General Discussion

Notices

Toyota Forum: incompetence

Old 02-01-2018, 01:30 AM

Default incompetence

if it wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have any at all. a few weeks ago i went to WM to send money to a guy to get car parts. i get home an hr later he sent me a note that he cant get the money. i go back to WM then tell me that money gram is all locked up. so i say give me my money back. no we cant do that the system is all locked up. i say i have paper with a YOUR name on it. i want my money back. we cant money gram has the money. i go home call money gram they that there system is locked up. go back to WM. start yelling and screaming. "YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK" by then i have a dozen costumers or more looking at me. and 4-5 mangers right there. the next day i go back find out that the system is cleared out. and my friend got his money. so then i said some negative things about WM. and left. i think that was the week ATT was having issues. who can i trust now? i lost a $2,000 car parts buying that didnt happen. OH YES the people i talked to at monegram. are in the Philippines. i had to tell the first person i talked to i cant understand you. are you speaking English? YES. then give me some one that can speak it so i van understand you. then i told him dont come to the USA you wont make it here. when iam calmed down ill tell about Best Buy. tryed to use a check to buy a computer. a check company teleCheck kicked back 2 checks.