View Full Version : Anybody know anything about a 1991 toyota previa vans?

♥ gina ♥
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
it has a place to put oil under the hood but it also has another place under the driver seat where u also check the oil, so which one should i check and y does it have 2 of them? any other information about this van would also be helpful, i can't get the turn signal lights to work any idea what could be wrong there, its not a fuse, or the bulbs, done checked those

edselmanll
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
it should say on the cap or dipstick what it's for :)

russ G
11-06-2007, 02:55 PM
the resevoir under the hood is called an oil feeder system.
The engine oil auto feeder system replaces the normal amount of oil consumed and does not length the period of time between oil changes, so perform oil changes for the engine side at the times prescribed.
If oil is poured only into the oil tank when the oil has removed from the engine side, large quantities of oil are not immediately supplied to the engine, so always pour oil into the engine side.
The engine oil level warning light operates in response to the oil level sensor installed in the oil pan, so when the engine oil level warning light is lit up, it will not quickly go off, even if oil is added to the oil tank.
If the oil in the oil tank is the correct recommended grade or viscosity, do not change it.
as for the turn signals it is most likely the flasher it is located Behind LH Side Of I/P